0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Today is Cara’s 4th birthday, how many months are there in 4 years?
3. How many minutes in three hours?
4. If a farmer has 12 450 bundles of hay and sells 3000 of these bundles to one customer and then 4000 to another customer, how many bundles of hay will the farmer have left?
5. Round two thousand, five hundred and eighty seven to the nearest thousand.
6. What is 2.25 pm in 24 hour time?
7. What is the value of the 8 in the number 897 457?
8. Jay bought a new car for £45 782, two years later he sold it for £39 529.
How much less did he sell the car for?