0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which sentence shows the best use of the word demise?
2. Wily is:
3. Which of the following is a synonym for quintessential?
4. Which of the following is a definition for the word conspicuous?
5. The boy was _______ to learn his favourite football team hadn’t made it to the finals.
6. Buck and doe are the male and female words for
7. A group of bees is known as
8. Ram and ewe are the male and female words for
9. A group of giraffes is known as
10. A male horse is known as
11. Which sentence shows the best use of the word bucolic?
12. Prairie is
13. Which of the following is an antonym of municipal?
14. Which of the following is a definition for the word bouquet?
15. The criminal __________ his police statement.
16. A group of camels is known as
17. An infant donkey is called
18. A group of crocodiles is known as
19. An infant deer is called
20. A group of flamingos is known as