Look at the pairs of words in the brackets. Choose one word that goes equally well with both pairs of words.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. (message, note) (symbol, mark)
2. (belt, whack) (club, stick)
3. (lender, building society) (edge, embankment)
4. (reverse, retreat) (spine, backbone)
5. (tie, ribbon) (ensemble, orchestra)
6. (satisfied, pleased) (subject, theme)
7. (nasty, malicious) (number, average)
8. (convulsion, seizure) (healthy, athletic)
9. (toe, finger) (pin, tack)
10. (prairie, grassland) (basic, ordinary)