In each sentence find the four-letter word that is hidden at the end of one word and the beginning of the next word. Top Tip: The order of the letters will not change.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. He learnt to recite the whole alphabet at the age of two.
3. The group of men dropped to the floor at the sound of gunfire.
4. Rhubarb and apple crumble is my favourite dessert.
5. I have presents for everyone!
6. I could hear nails being driven into the floorboards in the flat upstairs.
7. Do zebras munch on hay?
8. The coach believed that every child had potential.
9. Today’s football game was held at the home pitch.
10. The jeans will fade after the first few washes.