The word that is written in capital letters has 3 consecutive letters missing. These three letters make a 3 letter word on their own and when added to the capital letters, will make a correctly spelt word.
Top Tip: Remember, the order of the letters will not change when placed into the larger word.
Add the 3 letter word to the existing letters and write the WHOLE WORD in the answer box.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Our trip to the Science Museum was fun and EDUIONAL.
3. “You may have a sweet, HOWR you must tidy your room first.”
4. I NOTD there were biscuits missing from the tin.
5. Police gave CE to the robber as he fled the building.
6. I love to learn about times of EXPLOION and discovery in history lessons.
7. It was back to REAY after a lovely week abroad.
8. The Headteacher would CONUE on his role for one more year and then retire.
9. This student is very bright and has a lot of POTIAL.
10. Mrs Lees is my favourite teacher, I have LNT so much from her.