Circle two words, one from each group of words inside the brackets, that complete the sentence.
Top Tip: The two words will be linked/connected in some way, e.g. be similar, opposite or involve grouping and classifying.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Author is to (writing, book, reading) as illustrator is to (pencil, drawing, art).
Author is to as illustrator is to .
2. Sorrow is to (cry, mourn, joy) as remarkable is to (ordinary, coordinate, remain).
Sorrow is to as remarkable is to .
3. February is to (Autumn, Spring, Winter, Summer) as July is to (Autumn, Spring, Winter, Summer).
February is to as July is to .
4. Magpie is to (nest, bird, tree) as salmon is to (school, shell, fish).
Magpie is to as salmon is to .
5. Walk is to (sprint, amble, spirit) as leave is to (depart, return, arrive).
Walk is to as leave is to .
6. Elephant is to (herd, trunk, enormous) as rhinoceros is to (endangered, horn, mammal).
Elephant is to as rhinoceros is to .
7. Pear is to (tree, partridge, fruit) as potato is to (vegetable, baked, mash).
Pear is to as potato is to .
8. Bat is to (cricket, nocturnal, fly) as racket is to (ball, noise, tennis).
Bat is to as racket is to .
9. Hat is to (beach, fashion, sun) as umbrella is to (water, rain, clouds).
Hat is to as umbrella is to .
10. Sparse is to (vast, minimal, maximum) as babbling is to (talkative, together, embrace).
Sparse is to as babbling is to .