- Choose a few christmas cookie cutters and place them on a tin foil covered tray.
- Make sue the tin foil is folded up at the edges.
- Next melt 150g butter in the microwave
- In a bowl, pour the melted butter and then pour in the bird seed and mix thoroughly.
- Last of all, pour the mixture into the cookie cutters and then place in the fridge to set.
- Once the bird feeders have set, pop out of the cookie cutter and poke a hole through the top and attach some string.
- Do your 5 a day task for today
- Work on your counting in numbers with the songs and games below.
Watch the video again. Write a description of Edgar. Remember to include:
- Description of his appearance
- Description of his personality
- Remember to include some speech and great sentence starters
This passage will be used as part of your writing assessment for this term 🙂