- Choose a few christmas cookie cutters and place them on a tin foil covered tray.
- Make sue the tin foil is folded up at the edges.
- Next melt 150g butter in the microwave
- In a bowl, pour the melted butter and then pour in the bird seed and mix thoroughly.
- Last of all, pour the mixture into the cookie cutters and then place in the fridge to set.
- Once the bird feeders have set, pop out of the cookie cutter and poke a hole through the top and attach some string.
- Do your 5 a day task for today
- Work on your counting in numbers with the songs and games below.
Watch the video again and think about the questions you would like to ask Edgar. Try and write down three questions.
- Use the question words – who, why, where, what, when, how
- Remember to use a question mark instead of a period.